You can buy tickets for most of the shows that are on our agenda directly via our website. Just click the “buy ticket” button next to a show and you are redirected to Rockhal’s ticketing system: It’s easy, comfortable, secure and the cheapest way to get our tickets:
- We only sell official tickets to authorized prices.
- Our ticketing system is trusted and verified and meets all necessary legal standards for data protection.
- We respect your privacy. Your private data will not be given to any third party and you can easily unsubscribe from our mailing list.
- If you have any questions concerning your transaction we are happy to help to assist you if you have any questions or problems.
Print @ Home
If you choose this option, you will directly after your purchase receive an email containing a link to your tickets. Click on it and print them out. All you need is a standard printer (black/white or colour). Each A4 page is one ticket, so if you ordered e.g. 3 tickets you will have 3 pages to print out. This is not only the easiest but also the cheapest way to get your tickets: There are no additional shipping fees!
I want my tickets to be sent by post
No problem, we also offer you mail order as an option. We charge 4,50 EUR per transaction for this service and you will receive your tickets within two weeks after purchase.
Can I buy tickets directly at the Rockhal?
Yes you can. Just come to our offices on the 3rd floor and we are happy to help you. You can pay cash or by credit card. Please note that you can only buy tickets for shows that are organized by the Rockhal. You can find the relevant information on our website. We’re open Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 18.00.
Don't buy tickets on the black market
Rockhal is very concerned about ticket prices and the secondary ticketing market. Please be aware that only originally bought tickets, i.e. tickets that were bought directly via one of our official presale systems, are valid for entry of a Rockhal show. The resale of purchased tickets is prohibited.
Don't buy your tickets for horrendous prices on the black market, you risk to never receive your tickets or to be denied access to the venue. If you are not sure where to buy your ticket, please contact us directly.
Official Ticketing Partners
- SATURN BELVAL, 7, avenue du Rock'n'Roll, L-4361 Esch/Alzette, tel. +352 266 566 566
- Ticket Regional, points of sale via www.ticket-regional.lu/vvk
- Luxembourg Ticket, points of sale via www.luxembourgticket.lu
- CD Buttek beim Palais, 16, rue du Marché-aux-Herbes, Luxembourg, tel. +352 47 39 57
- Auchan, Kirchberg
- Ticket Service, 12 - 14, rue de Strasbourg, Luxembourg , tel. +352 40 30 25, www.concertnews.lu
- Esch City Tourist Office, 25, rue Boltgen, L-4044 Esch/Alzette, tel. +352 54 16 37
- Ticketnet Luxembourg
- Park music, 5, rue de la Poste, Arlon, tel. +32 63 22 42 47
- Espace Rossel / Le Soir, 120, rue Royale, B-1000 Brussels (9:00 - 17:00)
- Ticketnet Belgique
- Fnac Belgique
- Carrefour, www.carrefour.fr
- E.Leclerc (selected shops)
- Virgin (selected shops)
- Cultura (selected shops)
- Auchan (selected shops)
- Ticketnet France
- Fnac France
- Ticket Regional, points of sale via www.ticket-regional.de
- Ticket Regional Zentrale, Konstantinstraße 10, Trier, Tel. +49 (0651)
- all Ticket Regional points of sale (via www.ticket-regional.de/vvk), Tel. +49 (0651) 9790777
- Kartenvorverkauf Trier, Nagelstraße 5, Trier, Tel.: +49 (0651) 9941188
- Rex Rotari, Nauwieser Straße 26, Saarbrücken, Tel.: +49 (0681) 3908290
- Shiva Music, Am Bahnhof 5, Lebach, Tel.: +49 (06881) 3202
- Wochenspiegel Saarland und Rheinland-Pfalz (all branches)
- Trierischer Volksfreund (Pressecenter Trier, Bitburg and Wittlich)
- Saarbrücker Zeitung (all branches)
- Ticket Regional
- CTS Eventim
Please note that not all point of sale have tickets for all our shows available. For information whether a show is sold out or not, please check our website.