The Club, the small venue at the Rockhal, is ideal for medium-scale concerts and new artistic currents, the most diverse and innovative art forms, experimentation and the search for effects increasing sound, image and movement, and the production of various shows. The hall has equipment suited to such multiple uses and is modular. The moving stage, the floor and the service grid suit every configuration from concert-show to intimate cabaret.
- Capacity: 1,100 places standing; numerous possible configurations of seating and stage for virtually any type of event.
- Dimensions: 25.75 m x 21.50 m x 11.30 m (free height under suspended service grid); net surface area 560 m².
- Black matt acoustic covering of all walls; concrete floor.
- Back-stage access via a door 5 m wide and 5 m high.
- Service grid covering the entire area with a one-off load capacity of 2 tons in a module of 2.50 m x 2.50 m.
- One level (8.30 m) of service walkways over the entire periphery (width of 2.50 m longitudinally and 3.20 m transversally); these walkways are accessible via stairs and lift.
- Direct link via these walkways to the studio situated in the Music & Resources Center; possibilities of live recording via the studio.
- Reverberation time in the small hall: 0.8 second.
- Air conditioning.