DUA LIPA - The Self-Titled Tour
Pop’s hottest rising star, Dua Lipa, today announced her biggest European tour to date, with 20 shows spanning 9 countries, in support of her self-titled debut album.
THE SELF-TITLED TOUR kicks off at The Dome in Brighton, before heading through the UK, visiting France, Germany, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium and culminating in what is sure to be a night to remember at London’s historic Brixton O2 Academy.
She may be young, but Lipa has plenty of stories to tell. The London-born child of Kosovar parents, she has already been nominated for awards by the BBC and MTV Europe, and was a finalist for the prestigious “Critics’ Choice” prize at the Brit Awards. She also won Best New Artist at the NME Awards, and two European Border Breakers Awards—she was one of only ten global recipients of the EBBA—including the night’s biggest prize, the “Public Choice” award, voted on by fans.
Her strong presence onstage (indicated by her European Festival Award for Best Newcomer of the Year) immediately separates her from so many emerging pop acts. But with 3.5 million in global sales, it’s her singles that have rapidly established her as a rising star—"Be the One" reached the Top Ten in a dozen European territories, "Hotter Than Hell" hit the Top Twenty in the UK, and “Blow Your Mind (Mwah)” climbed into Billboard’s Top 25 in the US. All of this, mind you, before putting out her first album.
Now, with the release of Dua Lipa, she reveals the full range of her ambitions—not just the dance-floor fire of her singles, but also a more introspective side. “I’ve been describing it as ‘dark pop’ because people have only heard the pop moments, but there are some really dark, singer-songwriter parts that I’m excited about,” she says.
“This whole album is me, who I am and how I want to be seen as an artist,” says Dua Lipa. “I want people to really get to know me, so the album is everything that has happened in my life so far, and every song tells a different story.” Dua Lipa is released globally on June 2nd.
*FIRST LOVES MEET & GREET PACKAGE includes:
- Standing ticket to see Dua Lipa Live
- Pre-show Meet & Greet with Dua Lipa
- Access to exclusive pre-show Dua Lipa Q&A session
- Early Entry into the venue, before standard standing ticket holders
- Individual photo opportunity with Dua Lipa
- Signed Dua Lipa Polaroid
- Souvenir Dua Lipa Tour laminate and lanyard
- Limited edition tour gift, exclusive to VIP package purchasers
- Designated VIP check-in with our on site event staff
* Please note times included on ticket pages or confirmation emails will reflect Door or Show Times and may differ from the VIP package time. VIP Nation will contact you via email with full timings within 1 week before the event.
More information about this package HERE
GET YOUR PACKAGE HERE