SCREAMING FIELDS SONG CONTEST
You are young, creative and have something to say? You make music? Then the Screaming Fields Song Contest is for you! Follow in the footsteps of former winners MAZ, Æm and Francis of Delirium and apply now! Sign up, send us your idea for a song and win an Artist Package to develop your initial idea into a finished single and share it with the world!
Whatever your genre - pop, rock, hip hop, electronic music, metal - if you're an artist or a band from Luxembourg, aged between 12 and 25, you can submit your demo and song idea on this year's theme: "I want to break free!"
A jury composed of local music experts, artists and media partners will determine the best original song.
The contest winner is granted an Artist Package enabling them to transform their initial idea into a finished single and share it with a larger audience. The package includes recording sessions with a confirmed producer, a video clip and a promotional campaign to properly release the song.
Why should you participate?
- get the chance to develop your song idea into a finished record and get it out in into the world
- get the chance to work with confirmed professionals
What do you need to do?
- fill in the online form on www.screamingfields.lu
- send us an audio of your song (no matter the audio quality) & the song text
What do you need to know?
- you must be between 12 and 25 years old
- your project or band must be based in Luxembourg
- for bands, we consider the average age of the band members
- applications are open till September 24
- a jury composed of local music experts, artists and media partners will select the winner. They will judge the creativity and originality of the applicant’s songwriting.
- the Official Rules can be read online on www.screamingfields.lu
What is the prize?
The prize is an Artist Package, offered by Ministère de la Culture, Sacem Luxembourg, FilmFund Luxembourg, Jonk Entrepreneuren, Grund Club Luxembourg, and Rocklab.
The Artist Package includes:
- Recording of the submitted song at Rockhalstudio with an experienced producer, chosen in consultation between the artist and Rocklab (supported by Sacem Luxembourg)
- Production of a video clip for the song with an experienced director, chosen in consultation between the artist and the Rocklab (supported by FilmFund Luxembourg)
- Vocal coaching & stage coaching for the release show or AV recording (supported by Ministère de la Culture)
- Social media workshop offered by Jonk Entrepreneuren
- The Grund Club Luxembourg invites the winner to one of their live shows and a songwriting workshop
- A one-year membership at Rocklab with access to rehearsal and production rooms, as well as a selection of workshops
- Regular follow-up meetings and mentoring with the Rocklab team and external mentors
- Release event and/or Rocklab Session
Apply now at www.screamingfields.lu !